- SMART Goal Setting - Set SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and time-based) goals with your students, SMART goals with students of all ages. (Example)
- WOOP Goal Setting - Create WOOP (wish, obstacle, outcome) plans with your students (Example Template)
- Goal Trackers - Have students set and track goals over a set period of time (Goal Tracker Template)
Additional Resources and Strategies:
- Teaching Goal Setting in High School [Blog] - Strategies and resources used to support students in setting goals.
- 10 Tips for Setting Goals With Your Students [Article] - Suggestions for creating action plans with HS student
- Supporting Students with Goal Setting [Video] - Students have one-on-one weekly meetings with teachers to articulate long and short term goals