- Reading Fluency Progress Tracker - Students can track their progress on how many words they read. (Chart)
- Visual Partner Assessment Tool - Students can assess how they and their partner did on their work. (Example)
- Visual Personal Assessment Tool - Students can assess how they did on their learning targets for the day. (Example)
- Skills Log Workbook - A place to keep track of certain skills and students can monitor their progress (Workbook)
- Reading Goals Tracker - This is a goal setting tool for reading independently and with a partner (Chart)
- Visual Rubrics for Little Writers [Article] - How to create rubrics to help our littlest learners self-evaluate.
- What is Self-Assessment? [Video] - Defines self-assessment and provides examples for implementing within your classroom.
- What is Peer Assessment? [Video] - Defines peer-assessment and provides examples for implementing within your classroom.