- Self Directed Learning Goals Postcard - Students can vocalize and share goals with family. (Example)
- Reading Goals Tracker - This is a goal setting tool for reading independently and with a partner (Chart)
- Portfolio - Work with students to develop portfolios of work and reflect on the progress of their work over time (Example)
- SMART Goal Setting - Set SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and time-based) goals with your students, SMART goals with students of all ages. (Example)
- WOOP Goal Setting - Create WOOP (wish, obstacle, outcome) plans with your students (Example Template)
- Goal Trackers - Have students set and track goals over a set period of time (Goal Tracker Template)
- Goal-Setting in Writing [Article] - 3rd Grade teacher discusses her process for academic goal setting.
Additional Resources and Strategies: